Friday 31 January 2014

CNY 2014 @ SAJC

welcum 2  da hood
georgey boi
mah minah
mah lover
mah nigga
headstart c woot
awwww charlene^^
jesh my hubby and no. 2 ;-)
 dropout buddies HAHAHA
soccer pimpstress is me
golden boy
 y'all are a mess
 idek but this is my brother
 afifarhan wew
midget club!!!!!!!!!!
 <3
 the only 13S26 present :'(
 xeeeeeedaJ <3 
(I had food in my mouth)
 idek part 2
taking super long to decide what to do (as usual)
 SIMBA swagBA SWAGBRAHS BAsket
 "Cheyy I look buff in the pull up one hahahaha"
 brin is pretty and photogenic
 brin mi home wit u
 join sa dance bcos pretty girls
werk it rico
 werk it tess the hot pres
 claudiiiii^^
 mah boi ger
 dancers or models idek
 *.*
 casual
 HAHAHAAH AMAN ILU
 diiiiilllyyyyssssss
 nailed it
lifter/home skillet biscuit
riiiggggssssss
<3<3<3
great job babies
love y'all :*

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment